Review; My Saviour Facial Wash - HADALABO Gokujyun Facial Wash

So yeah, it's been a while since I tried skincare for my skin, write down a review about it, then everything just happen so fast and all those skincare products and the review about it just gone with the air.

And the fact that I'm now get pregnant getting my face on its worse condition, making me realize how lazy I am and I blame that typical pregnancy hormon for my laziness just for even wash my face once a day.. :D

A bit of pimple scars here and there, a lot more of my spots on my cheeks, and my uneven tone, they were dramatically pop in my face in a few weeks! *Well maybe it's a few months actually -_-

Then, meanwhile I was like have a panic-attack to see my face, I did make a search for safe skincare for my face, then I remember a brand from Japan, Hadalabo! 


Since I get pregnant, I only use a facial wash from moisturizing line-Gokujyun series. 

A little explanation about Hadalabo Gokujyun Face Wash on its website,



And how does it really works on my skin? 

a quick review..


Since I get pregnant, I was not looking for anti-acne or whitening kind of facial wash, I just need a facial wash that can clean my face properly.



Yes, Hadalabo Gokujyun Facial Wash did remove dirt and moisturize my face well after I clean my face and also leaves my skin soft and supple and not gives that thight feeling just like some facial wash do. 



Althought Hadalabo Gokujyun Facial Wash didn't claim that it can fights againts pimple, but somehow my pimple getting better just from my two weeks usage of it.

Well, well, well..

My closest thought why do it can helps my pimple to getting better is Hadalabo Gokujyun Facial Wash did clean my face properly and removes dead skin cells that pile up on my face for a few weeks during my lazy-pregnant-time.

Althought I don't know will it works to those who have acne-prone skin, but since it claims that it's fragrance free and colorant free it should be safe for those who may have sensitive skin. 

So, conclusion?
Hadalabo Gokujyun Facial Wash does give my skin moisture and clean my face very well 'till it can helps me get rid of my acne. Althought (of course) I still need another skincare to help me against my uneven tone and my dark spots, I still love this facial wash though. Will I repurchased again? Absolutely yes! ;)

Rated: 
🐰🐰🐰🐰
4 out of 5








*extras

A few shots of my inflamed pimples that getting better after using Hadalabo Gokujyun Facial Wash. *pardon my lazy face* 


It's getting dryer and my pimple start to pop!



A lot of progress since my pimple got away, still need a lot of to do to deal with the acne scars for sure. 



2 Comments